Baja Blues Fest Organization
A Non-Profit 501(C)3 Corporation benefiting children’s charities
~ Helping Kids with "The Blues" ~
- The first purpose of our organization is to do fundraising and to help other organizations do fundraising for local qualifying charitable organizations that cater to children in Baja California.
- Secondly we are acting to expand the cultural activities of our area to help promote Northern Baja as a safe and fun place to visit.
- Thirdly we are working to bring the people of the Rosarito Municipality from its northern borders to its southern borders to share their ideas and events to become a stronger self-supporting municipality.
Baja Blues Fest Organization's mission is to raise funds and assist in fundraisers for the wellbeing and education of Baja Children while promoting Baja California Norte as a safe and fun place to visit while bringing the residents from the northern and to the southern boundaries of our Rosarito Municipalities together, sharing our efforts, ideas and events.
Baja Blues Fest Activity
Our activity is to organize and promote events related to music, art and culture to raise the level of public awareness to the needs of various children’s charities such as; orphanages, reading programs, scholarship organizations and to assist with the payment of utility bills, medical needs, clothing and furniture needs in and during building expansions.
We are governed by a board of directors. To contact them please use the information below:
PO Box 189010 #390
Coronado, CA 92178
As a US 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, all of our tax returns are open for public inspection.
- Click to view our 2012 IRS return (PDF)
- Click to view our 2013 IRS return (PDF)
- Click to view our 2014 IRS return (PDF)
- Click to view our 2015 IRS return (PDF)
- Click to view our 2016 IRS return (PDF)
- Click to view our 2017 IRS return (PDF)